Skype

[KK] Unicorn Dressup 5 [KK] Unicorn Dressup 5

1,000,000/10

Masterpiece.

Faces of 2012 Faces of 2012

Snake squad? I could've sworn that was Dad with green stuff on his face.

Pico Radio Pico Radio

Add this one: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/513016

TF2 Soundboard: Scout TF2 Soundboard: Scout

It was good, but had some flaws

For starters, I liked the background and color scheme. They're aesthetically pleasing and remind me of TF2 (I've seen so many soundboards with blank backgrounds). The sound quality was good, and I liked both the sneak preview and theme music options. The "stop all sounds" button was a good feature too.

Again, it's a good soundboard, But you could change a few things. There weren't that many sounds on the board, and the "back to the menu" button kind of perplexed me, as it wasn't really a menu, just a play button (The play button scared the hell out of me the first time I clicked it, by the way). And, there is a noise that comes out after the sound is finished playing.

Overall, it was a good soundboard with good quality, but it had a few minor flaws.

::Review Request Club::

Frenzy responds:

Yeah, the menu was pretty blank; I had some more ideas for it that I'll probably explore with the next one. Thanks for the review!

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

I'll keep it short.

The graphics were great, the dialogue was funny, the controls were good, and the plot was original. I liked the inclusion of cameo swords. The one thing I disliked was the lack of a skip button in the opening cinematic.

Alien Fury-Space Pursuit Alien Fury-Space Pursuit

An ok game...

There isn't really anything special about this game, and it was somewhat mindless, as are many of the games on Newgrounds.

Graphics: Not bad, but not good, either. 5/10

Animation: Not much to say, some of it was choppy, some wasn't. (-1 point for the Orbit level, which made it hard to see the green bullets at certian parts of the planet.) 4/10

Audio: Low quality and repetitive. 3/10

Gameplay: This is the part that confuses me. It was a mediocre game, and the controls were a little bit laggy, but it kept me playing untill the end, if not to see all of the guns and enemies. (7/10)

You Happy? You Happy?

Not very good. You get a 2/5 from me.

Every once and awhile, my blob would implode on itself, squeezing together in a single line. when I am in this "line" phase, I can't go back. I can pass through the tree and house, and sometimes even the sun. The gameplay was pretty repettitive, and the song annoys me to no end. It's a very popular song, and you will pass because of it.

Windy-Squid responds:

The blob imploding is supposed to represent the transcendental nature of life itself.
Or you could consider part of the challenge not to make the box implode.